Posts Tagged ‘technology’
Trend Ipad was already world domination, this thing has become a major requirement for many people. There are many reasons why Ipad so on are interested in, ranging from the reasons to support the work and the need for technological up with just for the lifestyle.
Recently emerging is the use Ipad for a child’s learning. Yes of course, why not? Ipad no longer the monopoly’s adults, especially in support with technology and increasingly affordable price Ipad from day to day make its use more widespread in various circles.
For children, you can choose a variety of applications that can be tailored to the needs and ages of children. There are applications for toddlers, preschool and school-age children to. You just choose according to your needs.
A variety of interactive applications such as animation, images that can move and in touch and can give voice to make the learning process becomes much easier and fun for children, but of course still in need of strict supervision of parents in its use because of the possibility of errors such as child sees something wrong and should not be caused because of the ease of use and access via the iPad, So, despite the increasingly sophisticated technology, the role of parents is still important and can not be replaced by anything.
An age of sophisticated technology that is versatile as it is now it seems everything went without limitation, all things become possible, and everything becomes mudah.bisa in describing it seems everything is in your hands. Really like that? Of course the answer is yes, but how? Technology is the answer. With the internet presence that is very useful and easy to reach, making everything as there are in your hand.
In the world of education, use of the Internet also helps simplify the process of knowledge transfer with no restrictions. This is what the intent with new ways of learning E-learning. With this method allows for a person doing the learning process anytime, anywhere with various methods and ways for example through text, audio, video, and graphics that will make the learning process becomes more interactive and interesting. In the E-learning allows for someone to be able to learn something not in a formal way for example by having to go to school or a particular course, simply by reading and learning via the internet.
Some of the advantages of e-learning include:
- • There is no distance limitations and time constraints. Wherever you can learn as long as there is internet access.
- • E-learning is focused on creating content that is flexible. There is no limit to the technical solutions and excellent management.
- • The basic framework is based E-learning virtual classroom. This is a special learning environment that teaches content in unison and experience.
- • the opportunity to earn a degree online distance learning. A tutorial will teach the material available online as well as interactive sessions, where there are students and teachers review, comments and questions.
- • This method as a way or a new method of education. For people who have failed in their education, need not be discouraged because with e-learning they have the opportunity to learn anytime, anywhere and learn about anything they want to support their career opportunities in the future.