Posts Tagged ‘home edu’
An age of sophisticated technology that is versatile as it is now it seems everything went without limitation, all things become possible, and everything becomes mudah.bisa in describing it seems everything is in your hands. Really like that? Of course the answer is yes, but how? Technology is the answer. With the internet presence that is very useful and easy to reach, making everything as there are in your hand.
In the world of education, use of the Internet also helps simplify the process of knowledge transfer with no restrictions. This is what the intent with new ways of learning E-learning. With this method allows for a person doing the learning process anytime, anywhere with various methods and ways for example through text, audio, video, and graphics that will make the learning process becomes more interactive and interesting. In the E-learning allows for someone to be able to learn something not in a formal way for example by having to go to school or a particular course, simply by reading and learning via the internet.
Some of the advantages of e-learning include:
- • There is no distance limitations and time constraints. Wherever you can learn as long as there is internet access.
- • E-learning is focused on creating content that is flexible. There is no limit to the technical solutions and excellent management.
- • The basic framework is based E-learning virtual classroom. This is a special learning environment that teaches content in unison and experience.
- • the opportunity to earn a degree online distance learning. A tutorial will teach the material available online as well as interactive sessions, where there are students and teachers review, comments and questions.
- • This method as a way or a new method of education. For people who have failed in their education, need not be discouraged because with e-learning they have the opportunity to learn anytime, anywhere and learn about anything they want to support their career opportunities in the future.
Homeschooling is already a trend in itself, with various facilities and advantages in the offer and the high degree of flexibility to make many people switch to this method. Indeed many of the advantages of teaching and learning methods like this but not as easy as in the imagined, should also be prepared and in this note a few things before starting a homeschooling program, several things, among others:
- • Plan a strong and purposeful
Before a decision is certainly necessary research to determine where the program will be directed to this. If you already know and believe what direction this program would enhance the implementation process.
- • Discipline in time
As we all know, homeschooling does have a high degree of flexibility. In addition to the benefits of homeschooling, this flexibility can also be a weakness of homeschooling. For example, because fleksibelnya time teaching children often busy playing, sleeping or even in whom her parents had gone in the time they are supposed to learn. Therefore from the beginning to the strong commitment of parents to discipline children is also in the setting of learning time.
- • Giving the child’s understanding of homeschooling
Parents must give meaning and understanding since the beginning of homescholling, that homeschooling is different from the school in general. There is freedom in it, but nevertheless remain in need responsible attitude in its implementation.
- • Create a fun homeschooling
we can make the choice to make homeschooling as a means of fun and full benefits to learn and gain maximum results not inferior to the school in general.
By considering some of the above, hopefully will be able to help you run a homeschooling appropriately and obtain good results.